A fabulously healthy and delicious "Fake Takeaway" from the guys at PinchofNom.com, who offer hundreds of healthy recipes and great ideas for loving food whilst saving calories on their website, Facebook and Instagram sites. Find out more below.
2 Chicken Breast - diced
1 Garlic - chopped
1 Onion - Sliced
1/2 Red Pepper - sliced
1/2 Green Pepper
2 large Carrots
5 Spring Onions
3 tbsp Soy Sauce*
2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
1 tbsp Sukrin
14/ tsp Ground Black Pepper
1/4 tsp 5 Spice
1 nest Noodles
*Soy may contain Gluten. Choose wheat free Soy Sauce for gluten-free diets
- Soak the noodles in some boiling water (or cook as per packet instructions)
- Mist a wok with some Frylight, then sauté the onion, garlic and ginger until they start to soften
- Add the chicken and cook until browned
- Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice vinegar, sweetener, black pepper and 5 spice.
- Stir, then add the peppers and spring onion. Cook for a few minutes
- Add the courgettes and carrots. Stir and leave to cook for another few minutes
- Stir in the drained noodles and beansprouts, and serve
Images, videos and recipe by kind permission of PinchofNom. Copyright ©2016, PINCH OF NOM. All Rights Reserved.
Pinch of Nom originally started as a simple idea in Feb 2016 between partners Kay & Kate. After embarking on their Slimming World journey, and the quest to shed the pounds, they recognised the need for tried and tested Slimming World recipes.
Their core team has a combined total of over 60 years worked in the food & drink industry. As professional chefs they understand food & how to develop healthy recipes that not only taste great, but actually work too.
Find out more by following PinchofNomon their Facebook channel