This no-cook cucumber linguine dish is quick and simple to make, and looks stunning.
Serves: 2 as a main or 4 as a side dish
- 2 Cucumbers
- Half Red Onion
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 1 Stick of Celery
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes
- 4 heads of grilled Artichoke in OIl
- 250g Spinach
For the dressing:
- 10 leaves Basil
- 1 Tbsp Oregano
- 4 Tbsp Artichoke Oil
- 1 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- Seasoning to taste
- Balsamic Glaze to taste
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Parsley
- Fit the flat blade to your Kenwood Spiralizer
- Attach the cucumber to the blade end of the pusher and ensure the groove on the pusher aligns with the rib in the feed tube.
- Mix all the vegetables with the spiralized cucumber.
- Tear the basil leaves and add them to a jug and add the oregano, artichoke oil, white wine vinegar and seasoning. Stir and add the mixture to the salad.
- Once ready to serve, drizzle with balsamic vinegar.