#1 Speedy Blender Mojito
1. Stir together the sugar syrup, juice of the limes and the rum. Divide the squeezed lime halves between 4 lowball glasses. Pour the premix into a Blend-X Pro Blender and add the leaves from the mint and the ice. Blend to a smooth slush. Divide the slush between the 4 glasses and garnish with a sprig of mint in each.
Makes 4 slushies
# 2 Blueberry Mojito
1. Tip the blueberries, sugar and water into the Beaker and blitz with the Triblade System Hand Blender until smooth.
2. Divide the mint and lime between 2 glasses and muddle. Pour in 35ml of rum and 2 tbsp of the blueberry mix into each glass and top with ice. Mix with a long spoon then top the glass with ice again and slowly pour over the lemonade. Garnish with mint and serve.
# 3 Spiced Rum Mojito
1. Preheat the oven to 90ºC. Use the Thin Slicing Disc of a Compact Food Processor to thinly slice the limes. Lay them out on a metal wire rack over a large baking tray, scatter with icing sugar and bake for 3-4 hours.
2. Tip the caster sugar and water into a small saucepan and put it over a high heat. Add the spices and honey and let the mix bubble until all of the sugar has dissolved and the liquid has thickened slightly. Remove from the heat and leave to cool with the spices in the liquid. Strain the spices from the cooled sugar syrup.
3. Divide the mint and lime between 2 glasses and muddle. Pour 35ml of rum and 25ml of the spiced syrup into each glass. Top the glass with ice, stir, then slowly pour over the soda water. Garnish with mint and a dried lime slice and serve.
Serves 2 (with extra syrup)