Sabayon is a dessert or sweet sauce made with egg yolks, sugar and orange juice/ wine beaten together over heat. Serve over fresh fruit or as an accompaniment to a lemon or fruit tart.
- 75g Caster Sugar
- 6 Egg Yolks
- 55ml Orange Juice
- Fresh Fruit selection, to serve.
- Fit the whisk to your CookEasy+.
- Add caster sugar, egg yolk and orange juice to the CookEasy+ bowl.
- Fir the bowl to the CookEasy+.
- Attach the lid with the filler cap fitted.
- Whisk for 10 minutes at 50 degrees C on speed 7.
- Pour over fresh fruit.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Find this and many automated recipes on the Kenwoodworld app, and then sit back and relax, and your CookEasy+ will do all the hard work for you.
Find out more about CookEasy+