|Serves: 6 people||Recipe course: Soups||Preparation time (min.): 10||Preparation time (min.): 25|
800g chopped tomatoes
1 onion, quartered
1 garlic clove
1 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp chilli flakes
1.5l chicken or vegetable stock
Seasoning to taste
2 sticks celery
1 red pepper
1.5 tbsp olive oil
230g Fideo pasta/ dried egg noodles
1. Fit the blender onto the power unit.
2. Add tomatoes, onion, garlic, cumin, chilli to the blender, blend until smooth. Heat in a large pan, add the stock and seasoning.
3. Fit the drive shaft and bowl onto the power unit.
4. Add the dicing disc and fit the lid.
5. Fit the dicing grid into the feed tube.
6. Use the Express DiceTM attachment to dice squash, carrots, celery, courgette, pepper.
7. With the machine running at max speed use the pusher to push the ingredients through the dicing grid -place both hands on top of the pusher and press down firmly. (Use the end of the pusher to dislodge any food which may become trapped in the dicing grid.)
8. Add dice ingredients to the soup, simmer for 15 minutes.
9. In a large pan heat the oil.
10. Add the noodles and fry until golden and blistering.
11. Transfer into the soup and cook until the noodles are soft.
More recipes | Quick & easy recipes | Starter recipes