|Serves: 1 person||Recipe course:
Breakfast||Total time (min.): 20||Complexity (1 to 3): 1|
These power packed keto-friendly pancakes are full of oats and a scoop of your favourite protein powder. Add Greek yoghurt and blueberries for the perfect breakfast.
- 2 eggs
- 60g oats
- 1 scoop flavoured protein powder
- 250ml almond or soya milk
- Blueberries to decorate
- Greek yoghurt
- Add all of the ingredients to the goblet or bowl
- Blitz the batter on a the high speed setting for around 30 seconds, or if using a mixer switch to the highest power.
- Add oil to a frying pan and turn to a medium heat
- Pour in enough batter for one small to medium pancake at a time. Fry as normal, turning once one side is cooked to cook evenly.
- Once all pancakes are fried, cover with Greek yoghurt and berries to serve.