Terms & Conditions & Qualifying models
THE KENWOOD GOLDEN TICKET PROMOTION (THE "PROMOTION")
UK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Promoter: The Promotion is conducted by Kenwood Limited, 1 Kenwood Business Park, New Lane, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 2NH, United Kingdom (we, us, our).
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion is valid while stocks last from 00:00 on 1st November 2022 to 23:59 on 30th November 2022 (inclusive) (the “Promotion Period”).
3. Purchasing Qualifying Products: The Promotion is available for all purchases of the
Qualifying Products (defined in point 5 below) made during the Promotion Period) via the UK
Kenwood website located at www.kenwoodworld.com /UK (Kenwood Website).
4. Eligibility: All customers the Kenwood Website who are resident in the UK (England,
Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents and aged
eighteen (18) years of age and over (you", "your(s)") are eligible to participate in the
Promotion and, by participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and
Conditions (which may be amended or varied at any time by us). Employees of the Promoter
may not participate in this promotion or any family members or friends using a company
provided discount code when purchasing a Qualifying Product from the Kenwood website.
5. Qualifying Products: The following Kenwood kitchen machine products purchased during the Promotion Period are qualifying products for the Promotion:
Range Model(s) of Qualifying Products
KMIX KMX750AAC, KMX750AAR, KMX750AAB, KMX760ACH, KMX760ABC,
KMX760AYG, KMX754ABK, KMX754ACR, KMX754RD, KMX760AGD,
KMX754PP, KMX754PB, KMX760ABL, KMX760AGR, KMX750AC,
KMX750AR, KMX750AB, KMX760CH, KMX760BC, KMX760YG,
KMX754BK, KMX754CR, KMX754RD, KMX760GD, KMX760BL,
Chef KVC3100S, KVC3100W, KVC3110S, KVL4100S, KVL4100W, KVC5320S
Chef Baker KVL85.004SI, KVL65.001WH, KVC65.001WH, KVC85.004BK
Chef Titanium Patissier KWL90.004SI
Cooking Chef KCL95.424SI
The model number will be shown on the relevant website order confirmation and is also located on the packaging of the Qualifying Product or on the underside of the Qualifying Product.
6. Obtain a copy of the Terms and Conditions: You can obtain a copy of these Terms and
Conditions on the UK Kenwood Website or by writing to Kenwood Golden Ticket Promotion, 1 Kenwood Business Park, New Lane, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 2NH to receive a hardcopy in the post. All changes will be posted in revised Terms and Conditions on the Kenwood Website and will be available in hardcopy by post.
7. Promotion Offer and Prizes: Five Golden Tickets will be randomly placed into Qualifying
Product boxes purchased from the UK Kenwood Website during the promotional time period.
The five Golden Ticket Prizes are as follows;
1. A signed Simply Raymond cookbook RRP £25 plus £100 voucher https://www.kenwoodworld.com/
2. A signed Simply Raymond cookbook RRP £25 plus £100 voucher https://www.kenwoodworld.com/
3. A signed Simply Raymond cookbook RRP £25 plus £100 voucher https://www.kenwoodworld.com/
4. A signed Simply Raymond cookbook RRP £25 plus £100 voucher https://www.kenwoodworld.com/
5. A signed Simply Raymond cookbook RRP £25 plus £100 voucher https://www.kenwoodworld.com/
Prizes are not transferable, and may not be resold. The Promoter shall not be responsible for
any aspect of the fulfilment of the Golden Ticket Prize outside its direct control.
8. How to claim your Golden Ticket Prize
Golden Ticket T & C’s – November 2022
(a) Within forty five (45) days end of the Promotion Period (“Redemption Period”), to claim
a promotional Golden Ticket prize, winners must contact the Promoter by email with a
picture of their Golden Ticket as well as details of their Promotional Product shipping
address and Promotional Product order number. Emails must be sent to
email@example.com . Failure by the winners to claim the prize in the manner
specified within the Redemption Period will make any claim invalid.
(b) Within forty five (45) days end of the Promotion Period (“Redemption Period”), if you do
not have access to the Internet, to claim a promotional Golden Ticket prize, winners must
contact the Promoter by post at Kenwood Golden Ticket Promotion, 1 Kenwood
Business Park, New Lane, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 2NH, with a picture of their Golden
Ticket as well as details of their Promotional Product shipping address, correspondence
address and Promotional Product order number. Failure by the winners to claim the prize
in the manner specified within the Redemption Period will make any claim invalid. Claims
are posted at claimants risk and proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
(c) On receipt of your winners claim, we will verify your claim. We reserve the right to reject
any claim which we believe is incomplete, incorrect, invalid, forged or illegible. Therefore,
please complete your claim carefully and accurately.
(d) Subject to your compliance with these Terms and Conditions, winners will receive
confirmation of their prize within fourteen (14) days by either return email or via the post
dependent on the winner’s contact method.
9. The name of the Golden Ticket winners will be available after the closing date and redemption period by submitting a written request to the Promoter.
10. Golden Ticket winners agree to provide reasonable co-operation to allow the Promoter to use their name and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this
Promotion including but not limited to publication of the winners name and photograph(s) on the Promoter’s website and social media channels.
11. The determination and decision of the Promoter on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any entrant whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on any website of the Promoter, and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
12. To the fullest extent permitted by law (and subject to paragraph 14 below), the Promoter hereby excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liabilities (whether express or implied) relating to this Promotion and/or the Golden Ticket prizes.
13. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury as a result of its negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or cancel the
Promotion should virus, bugs, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter corrupt or hinder the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion.
15. In the event of any dispute regarding this Promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be binding and final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
16. If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
Golden Ticket T & C’s – November 2022
18. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
19. The Data Controller and Data Processor (as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679)) is Kenwood Limited, 1 Kenwood Business Park, New Lane, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 2NH.