|Serves: 4 people||Recipe course: Main meal||Preparation time (min.): 15||Cooking time (min.): 30|
50g cashew nuts
1 tbsp oil
2 tbsp vegetarian green Thai paste
2 red Thai chilies
2 tbsp coconut oil
800g coconut milk
350g sweet potato
1 kaffir lime leaves
1 red pepper
150g button mushrooms
1. Destem and finely slice the chillies. Zest and juice the lime.
2. Peel the sweet potato, deseed the pepper, trim the courgettes and cut into 1 cm cubes. Halve the mushrooms.
3. Attach the mixer bowl, Stirring tool and the Stir Assist Clip to the machine.
4. Add the cashew nuts and oil to the mixer bowl and set the temperature to 140 C, speed to SS3. Cook for about 5 minutes.
5. Remove the nuts from the bowl and reserve.
6. Add the Thai paste, chillies and oil to the mixer bowl and set the temperature to 110ºC, speed to SS2. Cook for approximately 1 minute.
7. Add the coconut milk, sweet potato, lime and lime leaves to the mixer bowl. Cook at 110ºC for about 15 minutes.
8. Add the pepper, mushrooms and courgettes to the mixer bowl. Reduce the temperature to 100 ºC and simmer for about 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are cooked.
9. Serve in a bowl and garnish with Thai basil and coriander.
All recipes | Quick & Easy Recipes | Curry Recipes | Vegan Recipes | Main Course Recipes