Red Cabbage Coleslaw
|Serves: Up to 6||Recipe course:
Mains, Starters||Total time (min.): 10||Complexity (1 to 3): 1|
It's amazing how quickly a delicious coleslaw can be made with your trusty food processor, and the taste is far better than shop bought. Once you have tried this, you won't go back!
Food processor to speed things up, or knife & chopping board
Can also be made with these products
Browse all kitchen machines | Browse all food processors
- ½ Red Cabbage (Coarse Slice)
- 6 Spring Onions (Fine Slice)
- 1 Onion (Fine Slice)
- 6 Carrots, peeled (Coarse Grate)
- 350 – 500g Natural Plain Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Wholegrain mustard
- Squeeze lemon (optional)
- Seasoning, to taste
- Using the coarse slicing disc slice the red cabbage into the food processor bowl using a medium speed on your machine.
- Remove the coarse slicing disc, change to the fine slicing disc and slice the spring onions and the onion.
- Remove the fine slicing disc and attach the coarse grating disc.
- Grate the carrots into the food processor bowl and then add in the natural yogurt and the mustard with a squeeze of lemon (optional).
- Mix in with the processed vegetables thoroughly to combine.
All recipes | Mains | Starters | Food Processor Recipes