Mocha Freakshake recipe
Ice-cream, chocolate and coffee. What could possibly go wrong? ;-)
- 4 tbsp Freeze dried coffee granules
- 4 tbsp Caster sugar
- 4 tbsp Water
- 650 ml Milk
- 150g Chocolate ice cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Chocolate sauce/ chocolate syrup, as needed
- Ice cubes, as needed
- Cocoa powder, as needed
- Dark chocolate, as needed
- 3 Speculoos biscuits
- Add coffee granules, sugar, water into the beaker.
- Whisk on mid speed for 30 seconds until combined.
- Whisk on high speed for 1 minute until the mixture has doubled and turned into a stable foam.
- Transfer the coffee mixture into the mixing bowl, set aside.
- Remove the whisk attachment and attach the Triblade blending wand.
- Clean the beaker, add milk, chocolate ice cream, vanilla extract.
- Blend on high speed until smooth and set aside.
- Drizzle the inside of the serving glasses with the chocolate sauce.
- Add the ice cubes into the glasses.
- Divide the chocolate mixture between the serving glasses, leave a 2 cm gap at the top of each glass.
- Add two spoonfuls of the coffee mixture into each glass.
- Lightly dust the top of the drinks with cocoa powder.
- Sprinkle with grated dark chocolate over the top.
- Add the biscuit and serve with a straw.
All recipes | Drink & smoothie recipes