Greek White Bean Dip
|Serves: 8||Recipe course:
Dips, Starters||Total time (min.): 10||Complexity (1 to 3): 1|
Perfect for a movie night nibble, with chips, or as part of an easy light lunch or starter
This recipes is suitable for use with the following types of kitchen machine:
For the dip
- 2 tins cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
For the salad
- 2 tbsp finely diced red onion
- ¼ cucumber, deseeded and finely diced
- 1 tomato, deseeded and finely diced
- 1 small bunch of dill, leaves picked
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Add all of the ingredients for the dip to the mini chopper bowl of your Triblade hand blender with 50ml water, and blend until smooth.
- Tip the dip into a serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, stir together the red onion, cucumber, and tomato, and spoon over the bean dip, piling it up in the middle.
- Into the clean bowl of the mini chopper attachment of your Triblade hand blender, add the dill, lemon zest and juice, olive oil, and salt and pepper, and pulse together. Pour this dressing over the salad and dip, and serve the dip with crudités and toasted pitta.
More like this
Starter recipes | Main course recipes | Food processor recipes | All recipes | Vegan recipes