Easy Ratatouille Recipe
|Serves: Up to 6||Recipe course:
Mains, Vegan||Total time (min.): 60||Complexity (1 to 3): 1|
A big hearty ratatouille, packed with delicious veggies, makes a heart meal and is suitable for vegetarians, vegans and flexitarians alike. Lovely smoky flavours.
Food processor to speed things up, or knife & chopping board
Can also be made with these products
Browse all kitchen machines | Browse all food processors
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Red Onion 2
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Yellow pepper (deseeded) 1
- Red pepper (de-seeded) 1
- Bay leaves 2
- Thyme 1 tsp
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Courgettes 2
- Small aubergine 1
- Tomatoes - tinned 2
- Seasoning to taste
- Attach the thick slicing disc.
- Slice the onion, garlic and peppers in the food processor.
- Place the oil into a saucepan and heat.
- Add the all ingredients except for the courgettes, aubergines and tomatoes.
- Put the lid on the saucepan and gently cook the vegetables for about 10 minutes until soft, then add the tomatoes.
- Slice the courgette and aubergine in the food processor.
- Place the courgettes and aubergines into an oven proof dish and add the rest of the ingredients and mix together.
- Place in a pre-heated oven (set at 160°C) and bake for about an hour or until the vegetables are soft.
All recipes | Mains | Vegan Recipes | Food Processor Recipes