Baileys® Cocktail Recipe
The classic drink, already a delight to drink, made even better! Rumour has it the drink was originally created using a Kenwood Chef!
- Baileys® Irish Cream 100ml
- Frangelico 50ml
- Vanilla ice cream 2 scoops
- Whipped cream 100ml
- Chocolate shavings
- Place the Irish Cream, Frangelico and ice cream into the liquidiser and pulse until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the serving glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Chef’s tip: Grate curls from a chocolate bar using a vegetable peeler.
All recipes | Drink & smoothie recipes