Making your own bread? Why not make your own flour too? This neat and simple tool uses an authentic, fast milling action to process grains, pulses, rice, buckwheat or millet to make fresh flour to use in a wide range of plain and speciality breads and pastries. And it'll help you create delicious bread alternatives to suit someone on a gluten-free diet.
Will this attachment fit my machine?
This attachment will fit the following machines:
- A701/ A707 (Manufactured before 1976) - NO
- A901/A907 (1976 onwards) - YES
- Chef/Major models (pre 2014) beginning with KM - YES
- Sense/ Sense XL - Yes, with KAT002ME Adapter
- Chef/ Chef XL (post 2016) models beginning with KVC or KVL - Yes, with KAT002ME Adapter
- kMix Stand Mixers - Yes, with KAT002ME Adapter
- Prospero - NO
- Patissier - NO
- MultiOne - NO
The model number can be found on the underside of your machine - e.g. KM330, KMC501, KM010 etc.