|Makes: 1 square tray || Recipe course: Dessert ||Total time (min.): 45 |
- 220g unsalted butter, cubed
- 150g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 130g light brown sugar
- 120g caster sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 280g plain flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 60g white chocolate chips
- 150g speculoos spread
- 7L EasyWarm bowl
- 5L mixer bowl
- To prepare, grease and line a 23cm square tin with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Attach the 7L EasyWarm bowl to the machine, then fit the creaming beater.
- Add the unsalted butter and white chocolate into the bowl. Set temp setting 9, stir speed 1 and time to 15 minutes. Once melted, remove the bowl from the machine and set aside.
- Attach the 5L mixer bowl to the machine and fit the whisk.
- To the bowl, weigh in the light brown sugar and caster sugar then add in the beaten eggs and vanilla.
- Start the machine on max speed and whisk for 2 minutes.
- Replace the whisk with the K-Beater.
- Pour in the melted chocolate mixture from earlier into the small mixer bowl.
- Weigh in the flour and salt, then start the machine on Speed 1 for 30 seconds.
- Lastly, add the white chocolate chips then mix on Min speed for 10 seconds.
- Empty the blondie mix into the prepared tin.
- Using a spoon, dot speculoos spread randomly onto the brownie mixture, then marble the mixtures together with a skewer.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin. Cut into slices and serve slightly warm.