|Serves: 8 people||Recipe course: Breads||Total time (min.): 95||Complexity (1 to 3): 1|
Strong flour 500 grams
Salt 2 tsp
Dried yeast 7 grams
Olive oil 80 grams
Water 300 grams warm
Olive oil as needed
Sea salt as needed
1. Fit the Spiral dough tool to the machine.
2. Grease the large baking tray.
1. Add Ingredients 1 (flour, salt, yeast, oil, water) into the Mixer bowl.
2. Attach the Mixer bowl to the machine and fit the splash guard.
3. Mix on speed 1 for 2 minutes.
4. Mix on speed 2 for 8 minutes.
5. Transfer the dough onto the baking tray.
6. Gently stretch and pat the dough to cover the tray and is about 2 cm high.
7. Cover with oiled cling film.
8. Leave to prove for 1 hour.
9. Stage 2 Pre heat the oven to 200ºC.
10. Using your fingertips, press indents all over the dough.
11. Drizzle the first of Ingredients 2 (oil) over the dough.
12. Sprinkle the rest of Ingredients 2 (salt) over the dough.
13. Bake for 25 minutes at 200°C.
14. Leave to cool.
More recipes | Bread Recipes