Chocolate Yoghurt Ice Cream
|Serves: 4 people || Recipe course: Dessert ||Total time (min.): 20 plus freezing time |
A delicious, creamy, chocolatey yoghurt dessert to cool you down on Summer days
- 25g cocoa powder
- 100g sugar
- 250ml milk
- 500ml greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add the cocoa powder, sugar and half of the milk to the blender, mix on a high speed until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a pan and heat to just below simmering, slowly add the rest of the milk, stirring until the sugar has dissolved, then leave to cool.
- Pour the mixture back into the blender and add the yogurt and vanilla extract, using the drinks button blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer-proof container and freeze until beginning to go solid around the edges. Remove from the freezer and add required amount to the blender. Mix on a medium speed until smooth then return to the freezer.
- Repeat this process again after another hour then return the ice-cream to the freezer to firm up.