|Serves: 4-6 || ||Total time (min.): 15 |
- 5 carrots
- 50ml olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1tsp caraway seeds
- 1/2 tsp black onion seeds
- 1tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Peel the carrots and cut them so that they can fit into the feed tube horizontally.
- Attach the shredding disc to the food processor.
- Switch to speed 2 then process all the carrots.
- Place the carrots into the serving bowl.
- Mix all the other ingredients together in the liquidiser, pour over the carrots and mix well.