Black Bean Pork with Noodles
|Serves: 4 people || ||Total time (min.): 50|
Tender pork in a flavourful black bean sauce, perfectly paired with noodles.
- 450g/1lb lean pork, diced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2.5cm /1in piece root ginger
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded
- 350g jar black bean sauce
- 100g/4oz medium noodles
- 6 shredded spring onions
- Mincer with coarse screen
- Mince the pork using the mincer with the coarse screen. Place the garlic, ginger and chilli into the liquidiser and chop finely.
- Heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil in a large pan then add garlic ,ginger and chilli. Cook for 1-2 minutes until softened.
- Add 450g/1lb minced pork and cook, stirring, for 4-5 minutes until browned. Stir in a 350g jar black bean sauce and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to pack instructions. Drain and toss with the pork and spring onions