Free UK delivery on orders over £50
  1. Back to homepage
  2. Faq Page

Recall Information

Looking for help with your kitchen machine?

To help you find the right answer from our Support Team, please try our Product Assistant or the Troubleshooting Guides


Ask us a question

Can I buy a plastic bowl for my Chef?

Yes you can. If you have a Chef the part number is AW19659A02, and if you have a Major the part number is AW26538A01. The KVC5000/ KVC6000 Chef Sense requires a different bowl which can be puchased from our spares department. Alternatively the Ice Cream maker attachmenti ncludes a plastic bowl.