Preheat the oven to Gas mark 6
1. Peel and chop the potatoes into small cubes and place in the water
2. Separate one egg yolk for decorating later. Place the remaining egg together with the Whites in a bowl. Add the yogurt and olive oil. Mix them well.
3. Add Plain flour, baking powder, salt,ground pepper and dill to the bowl and mix
4. Drain the potatoes and dry them with kitchen roll. Combine cheese and potatoes with the batter mixture and mix them well.
5. You will have a sticky batter, don’t worry. This means your cake will be moist.
6. Add a little bit of flour and oil to the tray. I used a medium sized tray.
7. Line your cake to tray
8. Bake on Gas Mark6 for 40 - 45 min. Until risen and golden. Test the cake is cooked by inserting a fine skewer, it should come out clean. Cool in the tin for 5 min, then remove and cool completely on a wirerack.
9. I highly recommend to serve with tzatziki and tea. Enjoy.