1. Preheat your oven to 200C.
2. Fit your Multipro Sense Food Processor with the thick slicing plate. Trim the sweet potatoes so that they will fit through the feed tube of the processor. Switch the machine on to a medium speed and slice the sweet potatoes.
3. Tip the sliced sweet potatoes into a large bowl and toss with the olive oil and spices. Spread the slices out on a large parchment lined tray and bake for 15 minutes, turning halfway. Remove from the oven and reserve.
4. Whilst the nachos are cooking, fit your clean processor bowl with the coarse grating plate and grate the cheese. Reserve.
5. Fit your processor with the knife blade and add the tomatoes, red onion, garlic, half the coriander, lime juice and salt. Pulse together until you have a chunky salsa. Reserve.
6. Change the fitting of your processor to the small bowl with the knife blade, and blend together the ingredients for the avocado crema until smooth.
7. Mix half the grated cheese and all the salt amongst the sweet potato slices and pile into an ovenproof dish. Top with the remaining cheese.
8. Place the nachos dish into the oven for around 5 minutes, until the cheese is melted and beginning to colour.
9. Remove, and top with the salsa, crema, sliced jalapenos and remaining coriander leaves.