|Serves: 15 people||Recipe course: Biscuits||Total time (min.): 45||Complexity (1 to 3): 1|
Plain flour 200 grams
Baking powder 1 tsp.
Salt 1 pinch
Caster sugar 175 grams
White chocolate 100 grams
Macadamia nuts 50 grams
Butter 100 grams
Egg 1 beaten
Prep. (Before you begin)
1. Finely chop the white chocolate and macadamia nuts.
2. Melt the butter.
Fit the K beater to the machine.
1. Add the Ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, chocolate, nuts, butter, egg) into the Mixer bowl.
2. Attach the Mixer bowl to the machine and fit the splash guard.
3. Mix on speed 1 for 1 minute.
4. Transfer the dough to a lightly floured worksurface.
5. Roll the dough into a log about 5 cm across.
6. Wrap in plastic wrap.
7. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
8. Pre heat the oven to 180ºC.
9. Line the baking tray with parchment paper.
10. Cut the dough into slices about 0.5 cm thick.
11. Place the slices on the baking tray giving them room to spread out.
12. Bake for 10 minutes at 180°C until lightly golden.
13. Leave to cool.