If you are following a Kenwood World app recipe, the recipe will tell you which bowl tool to use.
If you are following your own recipe, here are some tips on which tools to use:
- Chopping ingredients before cooking, e.g. herbs, vegetables, lean meat.
- Pureeing at the end of cooking, e.g. soups, vegetable purees.
- Making drinks and smoothies.
DO NOT use the maxblade for doughs or cake mixtures.
- Cake mixtures, e.g. all in one batters.
- Bread doughs, e.g. white loaf.
- For recipes where you want to stir gently without breaking the ingredients down.
- For whisking light ingredients, e.g. egg whites, cream, mayonnaise, hollandaise sauce.