For error messages E:20 to E:29, follow these steps:
- Switch off your appliance.
- Unplug it.
- Plug it back in.
- Switch it on.
For error message E:34, try the following:
- Check that you have entered the correct Wi-Fi network password.
- Perform a factory reset of the appliance’s Wi-Fi:
- When the appliance is in stand-by mode, press the increase (+) button for 3 seconds.
- Press the (+) and (-) buttons to scroll through the menu until “FACTORY RESET WI-FI” is displayed.
- Press the OK button.
- Restart the appliance setup.
If the problem persists, please contact Customer Support for assistance.