The Direct Prep can be used to slice or grate ingredients directly into the bowl or into a side dish. Follow these steps:
- Remove the Direct Prep outlet cover.
- Fit the tower on to the Direct Prep outlet by aligning the , then push down and turn clockwise to secure.
3. By holding the centre grip, push the desired cutting disc on to the drive shaft with the cutting side uppermost.
4. Fit the slinger plate on to the drive shaft with the wiper uppermost and against the underside of the cutting disc.
5. Fit the Direct Prep lid to the base by turning in a clockwise direction.
6. Attach the Direct prep attachment to the tower and turn clockwise to lock into place.
7. Turn the Direct Prep to one of the following positions:
- To slice or grate directly into the bowl.
- To slice or grate into a side dish.
- For fitting and removing the Direct Prep assembly.
8. Cut the food to fit the feed tube.
9. Press the Direct Prep Start/Stop button and, at the same time, push down evenly with the pusher.