Yes, of course.
The Kenwood World app can help you substitute some ingredients in a recipe. So you can modify recipes based on personal preferences or what ingredients you have to hand. Follow these steps:
- Open the app.
- Find and open the recipe you wish to make.
- On the About page, scroll down to the Ingredients section.
- Tap the Edit icon .
- Tap the Substituting icon next to the ingredient you wish to change.
- Select the replacement ingredient you wish to use.
- Tap “Update Recipe”.
- Continue with the recipe.
If you are already making a recipe, you can go back to the About page and follow the above steps.
If you need any more help, please contact Customer Support for assistance.