|Serves: 24 people||Recipe course: Treats||Total time (min.): 60||Complexity (1 to 3): 1|
Smooth peanut butter 100 grams
Golden syrup 90 grams
Butter 60 grams
Ground almonds 100 grams
Digestive biscuits 150 grams
Milk chocolate 100 grams
Peanuts 80 grams
Prep. (Before you begin)
1. Cut the butter into cubes and leave at room temperature to soften.
2. Crush the biscuits.
3. Break up the milk chocolate.
4. Toast and finely chop the peanuts.
1. Lift the Chef Patissier XL head and fit the heat shield.
2. Fit the K beater to the machine.
3. Line the baking tray with parchment paper.
1. Attach the EasyWarm bowl to the machine.
2. Add Ingredients 1 (peanut butter, syrup, butter) into the EasyWarm bowl, fit the splash guard.
3. Mix on heat setting 8, speed Stir 1 for about 1 minute or until melted.
1. Add Ingredients 2 (almonds, biscuits) into the EasyWarm bowl.
2. Mix on speed 1 for about 1 minute or until well combined.
3. Remove the EasyWarm bowl from the machine.
4. Using the palms of your hands press small amounts of the mixture firmly into small balls.
5. Place the balls onto the large baking tray.
6. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
7. Stage 3 Retrieve, clean the EasyWarm bowl and fit the Creaming beater.
8. Attach the EasyWarm bowl to the machine.
9. Add Ingredients 3 (chocolate) into the EasyWarm bowl, fit the splash guard.
10. Mix on heat setting 7, speed Stir 1 for about 10 minutes or until melted.
11. Stage 4 Add Ingredients 4 (peanuts) into the medium bowl.
12. Remove the bonbons from the fridge.
13. Dip each bonbon halfway into the melted chocolate, then into the chopped nuts.
14. Place the bonbons onto the baking tray.
15. Allow the chocolate to set.