With a larger capacity, more powerful motor and multi-purpose blades and discs, a food processor offers more versatility than a mini-chopper, enabling you to prep large quantities of ingredients quickly and easily, and even knead heavy bread and pizza doughs.
There’s a range of MultiPro
models available in different sizes. If you’re short on space but want the capacity and performance of a food processor, the new MultiPro Go
delivers limitless slicing, chopping and grating directly into a pan or plate, while still being small enough to store
away in a drawer or cupboard.
Then there’s the batch-prepping powerhouse that is the MultiPro Excel 10-in-1 (plus weighing)
, with the power and size to tackle pretty much any culinary challenge.Main features:
- Chop, grate, slice, knead, whisk, purée and juice, all with one machine
- Powerful motor and variable speeds to process even the toughest of ingredients with ease
- Multiple high-quality tools for different jobs, offering precise and consistent results
- Time-saving design features like integrated digital weighing, direct to plate prepping and ThermoResist™ glass blenders that can blend piping hot soup without waiting for it to cool down first (features available on selected models)
- Some larger models have extra wide feed tubes, so there’s no need to cut up larger ingredients before processing
- Can be used to make an entire meal from start to finish - such as doing food prep, making pasta dough, making pasta sauce etc
With different capacities, motors, attachments and special features, you can choose a food processor
to meet your needs.