1. Back to homepage
  2. Kenwood | Faq Page


Ask us a question

Can I buy a plastic bowl for my Chef?

Yes you can.If you have a Chef the part number is AW19659A02, and if you have a Major the part number is AW26538A01. The KVC5000/ KVC6000 Chef Sense requires a different bowl which can be puchased from our spares department.Alternatively the Ice Cream maker attachment includes a plastic bowl.