If you do not have enough of a particular ingredient or you have more that you want to use, you can alter the amount used in the recipe. Follow these steps:
- Open the Kenwood World app.
- Find and open the recipe you wish to make.
- On the About page, scroll down to the Ingredients section.
- Tap the Edit icon.
- Tap the Weighing icon next to the ingredient you want to adjust.
Note: Not all ingredients are adjustable, just those that have the Weighing icon next to them.
- Weigh the ingredient on your Kenwood Smart Scale then tap “Resize” when you are done.
- The app will automatically update all the ingredients in the ingredients list.
- Continue with the recipe.
If the quantity of ingredients is too small or large, the app will not be able to resize them (see “Why can I not resize ingredients?”).
If you resize an ingredient, the app will automatically update the other ingredients and the number of servings.
It is only possible to resize a recipe before you start, you won't be able to do it during a recipe.
The size/number of cookware will not be updated.
If you need any more help, please contact Customer Support [LINK] for assistance.