Your kCook Multi Smart will only save one Wi-Fi network at a time, to switch networks follow the steps below:
- Using the On/Off switch, turn the appliance off and back on.
- Press the (+) button for 3 seconds.
- Use the (+) and (-) buttons to scroll through the menu to find “FACTORY RESET WI-FI”.
- Press the OK button to confirm.
- Open the Kenwood World app on your smart phone or tablet device.
- Tap the menu icon .
- Tap “Appliance Setup”
- Find the appliance you wish to connect and select “Connect”.
- Follow the instructions shown, selecting the Wi-Fi network you wish to connect to when prompted.
If you need any more help, please contact Customer Support for assistance.