Job Title: eCommerce & Direct Business Manager
Kenwood Global Headquarters, Havant, Hampshire | £Competitive + excellent benefits package
Do you know what makes customers click?
As consumer behaviour changes, retail must change with it. The De’Longhi Group is looking for a Direct Channel Manager to help us respond to evolving buyer behaviour by
implementing direct-to-consumer eCommerce and digital strategies.
De’Longhi, Kenwood and Braun Household - all part of the De’Longhi Group - are brands renowned for their heritage and quality. You’ll be responsible for developing the performance of these brands across direct channels including eCommerce, eBay and Marketplace platforms.
In this strategically important role you’ll be driving a culture change, taking established brands from a state of eCommerce infancy to established adopters. You’ll upskill the business and help us connect with customers beyond the high street, ensuring their needs are at the heart of our digital footprint.
As an experienced eCommerce professional you’ll accelerate our digital marketing, creating a value proposition and experience that persuades customers to buy online or direct.
Responsible for the development and performance of the De’Longhi Group brands across all direct-to-consumer platforms, you’ll implement delivery plans against an existing ecommerce strategy, improve online purchasing and conversion rates and use data to drive decisions about media and marketing spend. You’ll report into the UK Managing Director for De’Longhi, with two direct, and two dotted line reports.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building and implementing eCommerce strategy and roadmaps for the UK & Ireland business.
- Growing the group eCommerce platform towards 10% of net sales in the mid-term 2020-2022.
- Working with the commercial team to understand the indirect channel strategy and build a complementary direct channel strategy, sharing insight to improve indirect partners’ online execution of our brands.
- Working with partners, Google, Social Channels and affiliates to drive traffic.
- Setting and measuring direct metrics (Conversion, SEO/PPC Strategy, Bounce Rate etc.) and delivering improved ROI on digital marketing for customer acquisition and conversion.
- Building effective CRO programmes to drive improved customer experience and conversion.
- Daily trading of the direct platforms through customer acquisition, portfolio management & promotion plans.
This role would suit a mid-level eCommerce professional with experience of implementing/ running digital marketing to drive sales conversions for a smaller business. You’ll have the operational skill to run eCommerce channels, with a strong technical understanding of the key digital platforms, trends and technologies involved.
Competent at analysing and forecasting customer acquisition and ROI, you’ll be able to implement strategy and justify your choices. Crucially, you’ll have the drive and confidence to educate and convert those around you to a more direct digital sales model. You’ll be comfortable performance-managing, coaching and motivating direct reports and building strong working relationships across the UK business and beyond. A business or marketing degree, or similar relevant professional qualifications, would be an advantage.
What’s in it for you?
As well as industry-leading benefits and a competitive package, this role offers an exciting opportunity to make an impact with an established, globally-renowned group of brands. You’ll be helping us to change the culture of the business as we invest into digital over the coming years. As a pioneer within the group you’ll have the opportunity to share best practice and results with teams across Europe, and to make your name as a trailblazer within heritage brands.
Our culture and office environment is outstanding, with heavy investment into learning and development for all staff. Our benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent contributory pension
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Superb subsidised restaurant
- Free on-site parking
- Flexible benefits package
- Access to a range of wellbeing activities and events
De'Longhi, Kenwood and Braun Household are pioneering kitchen and home appliance brands that are internationally recognised and respected. They are all part of the De'Longhi Group, which is based in Treviso, near Venice in Italy, and has international operations in more than 30 countries.
You’ll work from Kenwood’s global HQ on the beautiful South Coast between Portsmouth and Chichester, where our products are conceived and tested, and where our UK De’Longhi division is based.