4oz (114g) brown rice flour
2 tsp mixed spice
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp gluten-free baking powder
3oz (85g) dairy-free margarine (plus extra for greasing)
1oz (28g) Truvia
3½ oz (100g) raw cane or golden caster sugar
2 tbsp non-dairy milk such as coconut milk or rice milk
5 oz (142g) gluten-free oats
3oz (85g) raisins
Entered by Heather Haigh on 16/11/2013
- Mix the flour, spices and baking powder in a large bowl.
- One at a time, add the margarine, truvia, sugar, egg, and milk, beating until smooth with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in the oats and raisins.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4.
- Grease and lightly flour 2 baking sheets using a non-dairy fat and gluten-free flour.
- Put tablespoons of the mixture onto the sheets and press down lightly.
- Bake for 12 minutes until golden brown then put onto a wire-rack to cool.