- Preheat the oven to 130c/250f/Gas 1/2. Line two baking sheets with non stick baking parchment. Draw six circles of approximately 6cm diameter (use a glass or a pastry cutter as a guide to help) on each of the parchment lined sheets.
- Place the egg whites in the Kenwood bowl. Using the whisk at speed 5, whip the whites until they form soft peaks. With the whisk still running, add the sugar a spoonful at a time until the meringue is stiff and shiny.
- Mix the cornflour, vanilla and vinegar together and fold through the mixture.
- Spoon or pipe the meringue onto the parchment into the circles then spread and smooth to fill the space. Using the back of a spoon, make an indentation in the centre and make the meringue slightly higher at the sides to hold the cream and fruit later.
- Bake in the oven for about an 1 hour until dry then turn off the oven and leave them for a further hour before taking them out and letting them cool completely on the parchment on a cooling rack.
- Remove the flesh from one mango and chop roughly. Using the Kenwood food processor attachment, place the flesh into the bowl of the processor and blitz the mango until smooth. Set aside.
- Dice the remaining mango into small cubes.
- Put the cream into the Kenwood bowl and using the whisk attachment, whip the cream until it holds in soft peaks.
- Add the mango puree to the cream and gently fold through briefly so that you get a marbled effect.
To assemble the pavlovas, put a spoonful of cream in the hollow of the meringue, top with some diced mango and finish with a drizzle of passionfruit.