Anopther colourful and nutricious meal from the guys at PinchofNom.com, who offer hundreds of healthy recipes and great ideas for loving food whilst saving calories on their website, Facebook and Instagram sites. Find out more below.
- 1 Apple
- 1 Fresh Beetroot
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 handful Mixed Salad Leaves
- 1/4 Red Pepper sliced
- 1 stick Celery roughly chopped
- 2 spring onions roughly chopped
- 1 piece Cucumber cut into chunks
- 1 handful Cherry Tomatoes cut in half
- Mix the balsamic vinegar and lemon juice together and set aside
- Peel and spiralize the apple and beetroot using the linguine cone attachment
- Put the salad leaves on a plate or in a bowl, and place the spliralized apple and beetroot on top
- Arrange the remaining salad ingredients on top, then drizzle with the balsamic dressing and serve
Images, videos and recipe by kind permission of PinchofNom. Copyright ©2016, PINCH OF NOM. All Rights Reserved.
Pinch of Nom originally started as a simple idea in Feb 2016 between partners Kay & Kate. After embarking on their Slimming World journey, and the quest to shed the pounds, they recognised the need for tried and tested Slimming World recipes.
Their core team has a combined total of over 60 years worked in the food & drink industry. As professional chefs they understand food & how to develop healthy recipes that not only taste great, but actually work too.
Find out more by following PinchofNomon their Facebook channel