Perfect for lunch on the go, this aromatic dish was developed by Amelia Freer, Nutritional Therapist and bestselling author of ‘Cook Nourish Glow'.
Ingredients - Serves 1
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- ½ tsp honey
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Daikon, 6cm spiralized using the linguine cutting cone of the Kenwood Electric Spiralizer
- 1 carrot spiralized using the linguine cutting cone of the Kenwood Electric Spiralizer
- ½ red onion spiralized using the parpadelle cutting cone of the Kenwood Electric Spiralizer
- Handful of baby spinach
- Half a cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- A good squeeze of lime juice, to taste
- 1 red chilli, sliced - optional
- Spiralize the carrot, daikon and red onion using the Kenwood Electric Spiralizer. Place the ingredients in the order listed above into a Kilner or other heatproof jar, with a lid.
- Cover the ingredients with boiling water, give a gentle stir so the honey melts and enjoy.
Tip: This aromatic can be taken into work easily as the water can just be added later before eating lunch.
Find out more about the Kenwood Electric Spiralizer - Click here.
For more information on heathy nutrition and Amelia Freer, Nutritional Therapist and bestselling author of ‘Cook Nourish Glow'. :