Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Tools: Processing blade, stirring paddle
1. Attach the processing blade to the bowl. Peel the onion and chop into chunks. Add to the bowl and fit the lid. Press and hold down the chop button for 15 seconds.
2. Remove the lid and replace the processing blade with the stirring paddle.
3. Press the 'One Pot' button
4. Add the oil to the bowl, scrape down the sides using the spatula and fit the lid. Press the start/pause button to start cooking, adjust the cooking time to 5 minutes. To adjust the time press the until you reach the time you need. Time: 5 minutes.
5. Once this stage has finished it will automatically switch into the“keep warm cycle” for 30 minutes. To stop the “keep warm cycle”press the start/pause button and the unit will pause. Add the rice and wine to the bowl. Fit the lid and press the start/pausebutton to continue cooking, adjust the time as per step one to 5 minutes. Time: 5 minutes.
6. Again the machine will automatically switch into the “keep warm cycle”. To pause the machine press the start/pause button .Remove the lid and add the chicken stock and frozen peas to the bowl. Fit the lid and press the start/pause button to continue cooking, adjust the time as per step one to 13-15 minutes.Time:13-15 minutes.
7. When this stage has finished and the machine has switched into the “keep warm cycle press the cancel button to stop cooking. Cut the Parma ham into strips and stir into risotto using the spatula.
8. Check the seasoning, serve into bowls and top with grated parmesan.