Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes
Tools: Processing blade, stirring paddle
1. Attach the processing blade to the bowl. Peel the onion, carrot and garlic and chop into cubes along with the celery. Add to the bowl and fit the lid. Press and hold down the chop button for 15 seconds.
2. Remove the lid and replace the processing blade with the stirring paddle.
3. Press the 'Soup/Sauce' button.
4. Add the oil and tomato puree to the bowl, scrape down the sides using the spatula and fit the lid. Press the start/pause button to start cooking. Time: 10 minutes.
5. Once this stage has finished it will automatically switch into the “keep warm cycle” for 30 minutes. To stop the keep warm cycle press the start/pause button and the unit will pause. Add the minced beef, tomatoes, milk and bay leaf to the bowl. Fit the lid and press the start/pause button to continue cooking, adjust the time to 35 minutes. To adjust the time press the until you reach the time you need. Time: 35 minutes.
6. Once the machine has finished it will automatically switch into the “keep warm cycle”, this time press the cancel button to stop cooking. Serve with cooked tagliatelle.