Kiwi is also a great ‘prebiotic’ food. Prebiotic nutrients help to feed the probiotic bacteria in your gut, these bacteria are essential for optimal health.
- 50g strawberries, frozen
- 50g blackberries, frozen
- 1 gold kiwi fruit
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp raw local honey
- 1 medium banana, chopped
- 2 tbsp hazelnuts
- Place the hazelnuts into the Blend-X Pro Goblet.
- Chop using the coarse chop programme.
- Remove the nuts from the goblet and reserve.
- Place the berries, kiwi fruit, lemon juice and honey into the Blend-X Pro goblet.
- Select the fine chop programme.
- Once blended, press the fruit through the sieve over a bowl.
- Chill the coulis before serving.
- Peel the banana, slice lengthways and lay out on a plate.
- Drizzle the coulis over the banana then sprinkle with hazelnuts for a tasty, healthy dessert!
A great source of vitamin C, vitamin E and Magnesium