Blueberries are packed full of antioxidant which help to preserve our skin from ageing, leaving the skin looking younger and feeling softer.
Chia seeds are rich in Omega 3 oil which reduces inflammation, working on a cellular level to keep skin healthy. Chia seeds absorb a large volume of water and thus offer prolonged hydration to the body.
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 250ml water
- 25g hemp powder
- 1 small banana
- 125ml unsweetened almond milk
- 120g blueberries
- Soak the chia seeds in the water for at least half an hour.
- Add the almond milk, hemp powder and banana to the Blend X Pro.
- Select the drinks programme.
- Once blended, stir the mixture into the soaked chia seeds and then scatter the blueberries on top.
- If you would like this warm, place it in the microwave for a minute (using a 700w microwave. Reduce this warming time if you are using a higher powered microwave) before putting the blueberries on top.