Chipotle chillies have a great smoky flavour. They are available from most large supermarkets in the international food section.
- 2 eggs
- 1 clove garlic
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cups canola oil
- 3 chipotle chillies, add more if you like extra heat
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Attach the food processor to your MultiOne. Insert the knife blade.
- Add eggs, garlic, lime juice and Dijon mustard to the bowl. Secure the lid.
- Process on speed 2 for 20 seconds or until the ingredients have combined.
- Slowly pour the oil down the chute, while the food processor is still operating. This process will take about 2-3 minutes. You will slowly see the mixture thicken, as this happens you can add the oil faster.
- Add chipotle chillies and pulse until a smooth mixture.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve as a salad dressing, on burgers, with meat or even with hot chips.