UK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Promoter: The Promotion is conducted by Kenwood Limited, 1 Kenwood Business Park, New Lane, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 2NH, United Kingdom ("we", "us", "our").
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion is valid while stocks last from 00:00 on 26 April 2018 to 23:59 on 31 July 2018 (inclusive) (the “Promotion Period”).
3. Purchasing Qualifying Products: The Promotion is available for all purchases of the Qualifying Products (defined in point 5 below) made by you during the Promotion Period:
(a) in-store and online via the UK website of John Lewis PLC in the United Kingdom ("Retailer").
4. Eligibility: All customers of the Retailer who are resident in the United Kingdom and aged eighteen (18) years of age and over ("you", "your(s)") are eligible to participate in the Promotion and, by participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (which may be amended or varied at any time by us).
5. Qualifying Products: The following Kenwood Chef Kitchen machine products purchased during the Promotion Period are qualifying products for the Promotion:
Range Model(s) of Qualifying Products
- Cooking Chef KCC9060
- Chef Titanium KVC7300S and KVL8300S
The model number is located on the packaging of the Qualifying Product or on the underside of the Qualifying Product. If you are unsure whether a product is a Qualifying Product in-store, please ask a sales assistant.
6. Obtain a copy of the Terms and Conditions: You can obtain a copy of these Terms and Conditions on our website at www.kenwoodword.com/uk or by writing to Cookery Course Promotion, Kenwood Limited, New Lane, Havant, Hampshire PO9 2NH to receive a hardcopy in the post. All changes will be posted in revised Terms and Conditions on the above website.
7. Promotion Offer: When you purchase any Qualifying Product in a single transaction from any participating John Lewis store, including online, during the Promotion Period, you will be eligible to claim a free placement on a 1⁄2 day Kenwood Chef Masterclass Cookery Course and participating cookery schools that form part of The National Cookery School Guide subject to the terms below.
8. The Kenwood Chef Masterclass Cookery Course in this Promotion cannot be exchanged for cash or for any alternative products. Locations and course dates are subject to availability on a first come first served basis. We cannot be held responsible at any time for any move or cancellation of courses by the independent cookery schools which are outside our immediate control.
9. How to claim your Kenwood Chef Masterclass Cookery Course
(a) To claim your Free Kenwood Chef Masterclass Cookery Course you must visit the UK Website of the National Cookery School Guide at
(i) select the John Lewis/Kenwood promotion menu option and follow the on line instructions, providing your full name, postal address, email address and phone number and details of the Qualifying Product purchased by you, including purchase date and the model number;
(ii) upload a scanned copy or photo of your sales receipt as proof of purchase of a Qualifying Product. Your sales receipt must clearly show the Qualifying Product model information identified in point (5) above and the date of purchase;
(iii) submit your completed information and your receipt
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any mobility, allergies or any other special needs please check directly with the cookery school you have selected to ensure they can accommodate your specific needs prior to submitting your booking. Whilst we have endevour to select a wide range of cookery school locations, the facilities offered at each location will vary and we cannot be held responsible if they are unable to meet any needs you may have.
Kenwood Chef Kitchen machine models available at any chosen cookery school may vary from the Qualifying Product model.
(c) Your free Kenwood Chef Masterclass Cookery Course must be redeemed in a single Redemption.
(h) If you do not complete your Redemption within the Redemption Period you forfeit your free Kenwood Chef Masterclass Cookery Course.
(i) On receipt of your Redemption, we will verify your Redemption. We reserve the right to reject any Redemption which we believe is incomplete, incorrect, invalid, forged or illegible. Therefore, please complete your Redemption carefully and accurately.
(j) Subject to your compliance with these Terms and Conditions,
10. Queries: If you have any queries please contact the promoter at the address in 1 above.
11. Privacy: As part of this Promotion, we and our selected third party partners will be entitled to use your personal information for the purposes of administering the Promotion and allowing your
12. Governing Law: The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Back to promotion home