All Kenwood products carry a minimum guarantee period of one year (see list below for exceptions)*. The rights and benefits under this guarantee are additional to your statutory rights which are not affected.
Please keep your proof of purchase as this will form the basis of your guarantee**. In the unlikely event of a product issue, we would like to recommend using our FAQ page, or submit your query online via the Kenwood World website for an immediate response from our team of Kenwood experts.
For additional help, please call: 02392 392333
For service in the Republic of Ireland please call: 0124 75471
**You can register your product by visiting the Kenwood World
website. Please note: this is not a statutory requirement.
Kenwood undertakes within the specified period to repair or replace any part of the appliance, free of charge (with the exception of any glass or porcelain-ware incorporated in the product) found to be defective provided that;
- We are promtly informed of the defect.
- The appliance has not been altered in any way or subjected to misuse or repair by a person other than an authorised service agent for Kenwood.
- No rights are given under this guarantee to a person acquiring the appliance second hand or for commercial or communal use.
- Any repaired or replaced appliance will be guaranteed on these terms for the unexpired portion of the guarantee.
- The need for repair has not been caused by insufficient aftercare or cleaning:
Under no circumstances shall the application of this guarantee give rise to the complete replacement of the appliance or entitle the cosumer to damages.
*Total 5 years guarantee from date of purchase:
Kitchen Machines and Stand Mixers:
- Cooking Chef
- Chef/Major Titanium
- Chef Sense
- kMix Stand mixers
- Multipro Excel
- Multipro Sense
- Multipro Classic (metal models)
Please refer to the kenwood World website for specific model numbers.