#1 Speedy Tuna Jacket
1. Preheat the oven to 220ºC. Prick the potatoes all over with a fork. Place the potatoes onto a plate and microwave on high (800 watts) for 10 minutes, until cooked through. Place the potatoes onto a baking tray, rub with a little oil and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
2. Wash and roughly slice the celery. Add the mayo, yoghurt, herbs, capers and celery to the chopper attachment of the Triblade System Hand Blender, then blitz. Add the lemon zest and juice, tasting to see if it needs any extra seasoning. Drain the tuna and scoop it into a mixing bowl. Add the mayo and yoghurt mix, season with salt and pepper then stir to combine.
3. Slice the potatoes in half lengthways, not cutting all the way through the skin at the bottom. Mash the flesh of the potatoes in the skin a little, then add butter to each half. Top with a generous scoop of tuna and a handful of watercress.
#2 Baked Sweet Potatoes with Refried Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Rub the potatoes with the oil and a little salt and pepper. Transfer to a baking tray and bake for 45 minutes.
2. Peel the onion and garlic and deseed the chilli (if avoiding spice). Finely dice them all in the chopper attachment for the Triblade System Hand Blender. Heat a medium saucepan over a medium heat and add the oil to the pan. Add the chopped mixture and fry gently for 10 minutes then add the chilli powder and cook for another 2 minutes, so they cook but without much colour. Add the beans to the onions and combine everything with a splash of water. Simmer for 10 minutes then transfer half of the beans to a small bowl. Add the coriander to the saucepan with about 50ml of water and mash to the consistency of guacamole using the purée masher attachment for the Triblade System Hand Blender, adding more water if necessary. Return the whole beans to the pan and stir everything together.
3. Slice the potatoes in half lengthways, not cutting all the way through the skin at the bottom. Mash the flesh of the potatoes in the skin a little with a fork, then add a little butter to each half. Top with the refried beans and a dollop of sour cream. Sprinkle over a little extra chilli powder if you like and crumble over the feta. Garnish with the leaves of the fresh oregano.
#3 Ultimate four-cheese Baked Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Rub the potatoes with the oil and a little salt and pepper. Place them onto a baking tray and bake in the oven for 90 minutes.
2. Put a small frying pan over a medium-high heat and add the pancetta. Fry until it browns and goes crispy on the outside, but is still slightly chewy in the middle. Finely chop the thyme and rosemary leaves. Grate the Cheddar, Parmesan and mozzarella using the coarse grating disc attachment of a Multipro Compact Food Processor.
3. Cut lids off the cooked potatoes and very carefully scoop out the hot flesh into a bowl and mash.Tip the cheese into the mash and stir until it has melted completely then add the butter, egg yolk and milk. Add the herbs and pancetta to the bowl and combine everything.
Place the skins back onto the baking tray. Spoon the potato mix back into the skins and bake for another 20 minutes until the potato begins to brown on top. Finish by crumbling over the goat’s cheese.