1. Fit your Multipro Sense food processor with the coarse grater blade, and shred the carrots and courgette. Reserve the grated vegetables in a separate bowl.
2. Change the attachment to the knife blade, there is no need to clean the bowl. Weigh the gram flour into the bowl. Measure out 300ml water into a jug. Start your processor on a medium speed and gradually pour the water through the feed tube, until you have a smooth batter. Remove the lid and add the coriander, spring onions, cumin seeds and salt. Replace the lid and pulse the mixture until the coriander and spring onions are thoroughly chopped and distributed throughout the batter. Pour this batter over the shredded vegetables, and stir to combine.
3. Add a little of the vegetable oil to a 25cm frying pan over a medium heat. Spoon in a ladleful of the batter, swirling the pan to make sure it covers the base. Cook the pancake for 5 minutes, until the mixture has begun to set. Carefully flip the pancake using a wide flat spatula, and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes.
4. Slip the pancake onto a plate and keep warm. Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
5. Keeping the frying pan hot, place the lettuce halves face down into the hot pan, for one minute, then turn over for another minute. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
6. Into the mini food processor bowl, fitted with the knife blade, add the avocado, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and olive oil. Process until you have a smooth puree, then add water until you reach the consistency of hollandaise.
7. Poach the eggs in a pan of simmering water for 3-4 minutes each.
8. Arrange a pancake on a plate with a lettuce half, a poached egg, and a drizzle of hollandaise. Sprinkle with beber pepper flakes, if using and serve!