Risotto can also be used as a wonderful accompaniment to various dishes, such as white truffle risotto with poached poussin and champagne velouté, saffron risotto with Osso buco alla Milanese, with crayfish quenelles or boudin blanc.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 - 25 minutes
Serves: 2 to 3
Attachment: Flexi Beater
- Attach the Flexi Beater and add the butter. Set the temperature to 140ºC and the stirring speed to 1. After 1 minute, the butter should have melted.Time: 1 minute. Temperature: 140ºC | Speed: 1
- Add the risotto rice and cook for 2 minutes maintaning the temperature but adjusting to stirring speed 2. Time: 2 mins | Temperature: 140ºC | Speed: 2
- Reduce the temperature to 100ºC, pour in the wine and continue to stir until absorbed. Time: 2 mins | Temperature: 100ºC | Speed: 2
- Add the stock and set the timer for 18 minutes. Time: 18 mins| Temperature: 100ºC | Speed: 2
- Serve and season
- You can add onion, chicken, prawns, ham, cheese,...
For more information see the chapter " Basic Recipes" on the DVD provided