Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
- Put the onion, pepper and garlic into the blender jug and chop using the coarse chop programme.
- Heat half of the oil in a medium frying pan and add the chopped vegetables, cook gently for 10 minutes.
- Add the rest of the oil and add the parsley and eggs, as soon as the eggs begin to set around the edges, loosen it a little with a fish slice or palette knife. Continue to cook over a low heat for about 8 minutes until the egg has almost set. Meanwhile heat the grill.
- Scatter over the cheese and place the pan under the grill for avout 2 minutes to melt the cheese and turn golden.
- Cut into wedges and serve warm or cold.
Tip 1: This is a great recipe to use up spare vegetables e.g. courgettes or left-over vegetables.
Tip 2: Add a few chopped tomatoes or frozen peas to make it more colourful and adding extra vegetables that appeal to children.