This recipe can be prepared the day before and stored in the refrigerator until ready to cook. If you do this, remember that the mixture will not be at room temperature so extra cooking time will be required.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
Equipment: 6 ramekin dishes
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F. Grease the ramekin dishes and sprinkle in some sugar, rotating the ramekins to ensure they are completely covered.
- Chill in the fridge until ready to use.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together and reserve.
- Attach the whisk, add the eggs and sugar and whisk on a high speed until pale.
- With the machine still running, slowly add the melted chocolate and butter and whisk until combined.
- Remove the whisk and attach the creaming beater. Add the flour and mix on a slow speed until combined
- Pour the mixture into the prepared moulds (the mixture should come three-quarters of the way up the sides).
- Bake in the pre heated oven for 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to stand for 2 minutes, then turn over and serve.