Select your language:
Disclaimer: On occasions we may have used a recipe image of a similar nature for illustrative purposes only.
550g plain flour
1 sachet instant yeast
1 tbsp sugar
250ml warm milk
pinch of salt
50g butter (melted)
3 eggs (beaten)
80g cabbage (white or savoy, shredded)
½ tsp caraway seeds
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
salt + pepper (to taste)
1 onion (finely chopped)
1 stick of celery (finely chopped)
1 tbsp oil
600g extra lean beef (minced)
2 tsp paprika
1 large red pepper (finely diced)
1 tbsp plain flour
1 egg (beaten)
Time: 2.5-3 HOURSServes: 8Tools: K-beater bowl tool/ Dough hook bowl tool/ Food processor attachment (with in-bowl blade and thin slicing disk)/ Meat grinder attachment (with medium disk) / Baking tray (lined)
10. Pre heat oven to 200°C / 400°F / Gas 6
Assembling the pastry
11. Once the dough has doubled in size, turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Cut 150g-200g of dough off and reserve for decoration.
12. Roll out the bigger ball of dough into a large rectangle [35x45cm / 14inch x17inch]; 3mm / 1/8 inch thick.
13. Lay half of the rolled out dough sheet on a lined baking tray (the other half will be resting on the work surface). Spread the cabbage filling evenly over the dough, leaving 2 inches clear around the edge. Spread the meat filling on top of the cabbage. Bring the rest of dough over the filling to cover. Pinch the edges to seal and roll under so the seams of parcel are hidden underneath.
14. Using the reserved dough, make decorations to your liking and add them to the top of the filled pastry using water to stick them.
15. Brush the entire pastry with the egg glaze then bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
Thiptanaporn Co Ltd46 Soi Bangna-trat 25Bangna-trat RdBangnaBangkok 10260
© Copyright 2019 Kenwood Limited